Since 1963 D.W. Hooks Memorial Airport has grown to be one of the most respected names in airport and ASO services, with more than 40 years of experience in developing, operating and maintaining first class facilities and providing first class services. Our employees safely and efficiently support an average of 275,000 aircraft movements a year and dispense fuel to general and military aircraft ranging in size a Cessna 150 to a Lockheed Martin c-130. Our organization, from top to bottom, maintains a steadfast commitment to excellence in providing products and services to our customers.
- Gill Aviation, professionals in fueling, ground handling, passenger services, maintenance, aircraft sales and charter for business and military.
- Experience a 12 minute quick turn at one of the largest private airports in the US
- Self Serve Fuel Discount
- Aviator's Grill open 7 days a week
- Qualified fuel vendor for the Department of Defense
- NATA Safety 1st participant